LIVERPOOL TRANSFER WRAP-UP
1. Fabio Borini (£ 10m, Roma) – A Young Italian Prospective Striker (21 years old), a prolific goal-scorer that Liverpool needed, He is very clinical on goal and can also be deployed as Winger Striker.
2. Joe Allen (£ 15m, Swansea) - in short time, this 22 years old years old midfield has proved that he can be act as a backup cover for Lucas though his main position is CMF. He pass and vision are very good.
3. Oussama Assaidi (£ 3m, Heerenveen) – prospective player, his signing is unpredictable and yet no other club has made a bid for this player. Interesting to see whether this “dribbler” type of player could work in LFC
4. Nuri Sahin (loan, Madrid) - The next “Xabi Alonso” with left foot. His vision and passing will remind us to Xabi. He rejects Arsenal for Liverpool because he believes the football under Brendan. He could be our key player towards the season
5. Samet Yesil (£ 1m, Leverkusen) – a young striker bought from Bayer Leverkusen. Still need a work to do to be LFC starting XI. It is believed that he will be placed in the u21 or reserves.
1. Fabio Aurellio (free, Gremio) – he barely play for Liverpool last season while his wage is high. His departure is expected.
2. Nathan Eccelston (£ 1m, Blackpool) – He needs to play while Liverpool doesn’t believe he is good enough to play in starting xi
3. Alberto Aquilani (undisclosed, Fiorentina) – He might not work under Brendan football. The Italian needs to move back to serie-a, the place where his football belong
4. Dirk Kuyt (£ 1m, Fenerbache) - His old age might be under consideration for his selling. There is no doubt about his dedication when play but eventually he needs to move on and so does LFC.
6. Craig Bellamy (undisclosed, Cardiff) – he want to go close with his family. It is a shame; he is a good footballer with superb skill.
7. Charlie Adam (£ 4m, Stoke) - The departure that LFC fans hoping for. He failed to adapt with Brendan style of football and sometimes his sloppiness cause Liverpool a lost.
8. Andy Carroll (loan, West Ham) – his football doesn’t work out with Brendan’s. He needs to play regularly than sitting on the bench
9. Jay Spearing (loan, Bolton) – Liverpool want to sell him but he prefer to move on loan to prove that he could be better footballer to play for LFC.
10. David Amoo (free, Preston) – not good enough for Liverpool
11. Stephen Darby (free, Bradford) – not good enough for Liverpool
The Departure of the deadwood which cost Liverpool ±£430,000 a week or £21 million per year are considered a good move for financial point of view. They barely play last season and their style of play is not fit well with the managers, so there is no point in keeping them.
The only let down is that even though we managed to loan out Carroll who barely contributes, we didn’t get another backup striker.
For the signing, Liverpool signs a talented and young player. Borini, Assaidi, and Allen are a young prospective player for Liverpool. It is such a gamble when we sign them but Brendan knows what he was doing, he knows the player well and has a faith under them. On the other hand, Sahin is the name that people already know about. He is a Star player of Dortmund and have barely play in Madrid, He needs a game and believe he could help Liverpool to go back to top level.
Author : Andryan Dedy
Author : Andryan Dedy